Holy Trinity, South Bolton
Holy Trinity in the small town of South Bolton was founded in 1860. Sunday services are on the first and third Sundays of each month at 9:15 am. The church closes for the winter months after Chritmas eve and re-opens at Easter.
Holy Trinity is part of three-point parish with St. Paul's, Mansonville and St. Patrick's in Bolton Centre.
Assisting clergy in the parish include the Rev. Mark Gudwin and Archdeacon Stuart Martin.
The wardens are Margaret Bloomfield (450-292-5239) and Sheila Needham (450-292-5612).
Some Interesting Links
Links to Anglican sites all around the world
Anglican Church of Canada
Anglican Diocese of Montreal
Readings and Commentaries for this Week